Wednesday 28 November 2012

Dave's "Just Giving Page"

Please visit Dave's JustGiving page at www.justgiving.com/David-Chapman5.

Dave says:
 
As President of the IRRV I have a fantastic opportunity and responsibility to raise money for a very deserving charity.  I have chosen Rossendale Hospice because its local and i believe local charities find it that much harder to raise funds so all donations make a real difference.
 
I have always lived and worked in Rossendale or close by and so many people that I know and love have been affected by their great work.  So please dig deep and support my presidential year..
 
I will be doing as much as I can and really value your support.
 
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
 
So please dig deep and donate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment